List of EC / GA toolkits, libraries, and APIs. Feel free to use any of the ones listed (or any other toolkits that you might find)….If you do find other useful toolkits, please let me know and I will add them to this page.
- EO Evolutionary Computation Framework — Linux, Mac OSX, Windows (VS), Solaris
- GALib — most platforms (compile from source) — site has recently been down (as of 09/03/09)
- The Genetic Algorithm Utility Library (GAUL) — Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, some support for Windows
- GPC++ – Genetic Programming C++ Class Library — most platforms (compile from source)
- JGAP (Java Genetic Algorithms Package)
- ECJ — from George Mason University
- EVA2 – Evolutionary Algorithm Workbench
- JAGA – Java API for Genetic Algorithms
- JAVA GALib
- Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox — toolbox distributed by makers of Matlab (cost $$$ — will check if installed on Suns)
- Genetic Algorithm Toolbox
- PyEvolve (works only with v2.6 and 2.6 of Python)
- AI::Genetic – A pure PERL Genetic Algorithm Implementation
A repository of links to sites related to Evolutionary computing can be found here.